Reports to: President
Type: Full Time position
Location: Sidney, BC.
AXYS Analytical Services Ltd. is a growing specialty analytical company, delivering client-oriented results through scientific excellence in analytical chemistry for 40 years. AXYS data supports businesses of a global client base and frequently informs decisions of local and global environmental significance, from North America to Europe, Asia and the Polar Regions. Located on Canada’s Pacific coast in an area of pristine natural beauty and in close proximity to historic Victoria and cosmopolitan Vancouver, we offer the rare balance of a challenging and rewarding career combined with superb year-round recreational opportunities.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator participates in, and contributes to, the success of marketing programs by contributing to the development, implementation, and analysis of marketing programs and communications to support organizational goals and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collateral and Marketing Materials. Responsible for coordinating the design, writing, production, editing and revision of marketing communications and standard forms. Adheres to brand guides, internal policy, and required regulatory compliance for all marketing communications. Revises and updates all marketing materials to maintain up-to-date information sources. Ensures collateral items are up-to-date and accurate.
- Website. Maintains current Web site information, ensuring information is accurate and adheres to brand standards. Measures and reports the effect of our online presence through research done using internal tracking systems as well as Google Analytics. Makes recommendations to change web content or updates using search engine optimization (SEO) techniques. Maintains current website information including text and multimedia content, and ensures information is accurate and adheres to brand standards.
- Lead Generation. Refines and maintains process for new lead management. Executes planned web campaigns for emails, webinars, etc. to generate leads for sales teams. Researches and develops target lists for key campaigns, and inputs lead information into the Salesforce.
- Product Support. Provides support to the product team with market research of specific product opportunities during early stages and development of/contribution to marketing plans in businesses cases for presentation to the product council. For specific products, in preparation for release, develops product materials, launches campaigns, and supports internal education efforts.
- Tradeshow & Event Support. Manages AXYS presence at events including coordination of speaking applications, coordination of registration, and management of booth presence both pre-event and on-site.
- Direct Sales and RFP Support. Develops and maintains libraries of materials and publications for sales teams. Develops presentation templates and core presentation materials for sales and other outreach efforts. Maintains a list of all relevant publications and project experiences, and provides appropriate experience content to RFP production.
- Opportunity Monitoring. Aids the extended support team by participating in bid monitoring.
- Overall Initiative Management. Monitors and tracks costs to budget for assigned projects. Participates in ongoing tracking of initiatives and annual planning process.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Internet, Intranet and Website maintenance.
- Advanced knowledge of personal computers including software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook or similar software programs. Knowledge of graphic art, design and production including use of software such as Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- Some experience with Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years of marketing experience in a related field preferred.
- Training: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
How to Apply
Please apply using the form at the right, including uploading your cover letter and resume. Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please note the job you are applying for when you inquire. If you wish to apply to more than one job, please submit the form once for each position.
Applications that do not include resume or cover letter may not be considered.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Who we Are
AXYS provides analytical services for principally North American clients in the public (federal, state/provincial & municipal), industrial and private (consultancy, university & NGO) sectors. Our methodology is based on GC-HRMS, LC-MS/MS and GC-MS analysis of organic compounds in human, animal, water, soil, air, effluent, sludge and sediment matrices. AXYS is recognized internationally as a world leader in the analysis of perfluorinated compounds (PFCs), polybrominated diphenylethers (PBDEs), multi-residue pesticides, perfluorinated compounds (PFCs), pharmaceutical and personal care products (PPCPs), dioxins/furans and PCBs. AXYS actively conducts Method Development for emerging contaminants under contract to government and industrial clients, focused on measurement of novel contaminants, complex matrices and low detection limits with high scientific defensibility (e.g. USEPA methods 1614, 1694, 1698, 1699). The reputation for excellence is a direct result of the dedication and experience of staff focused on solving complex analyte-matrix combinations for clients over three decades, with dedicated client service staff and world-class senior environmental chemists.