The skilled team at SGS AXYS can help make sure that your projects provide you with insights and best leverage your research dollar. In addition to our targeted metabolomics analysis capabilities, we can provide experimental design expertise to ensure that sampling practices will yield defensible data. We also offer bioinformatics support to give you the data formats and tools to generate meaningful research insights from the resulting data sets.
‘Omics Experimental Design
- Statistically robust experimental design
- Sampling collection protocols to minimize experimental design artifacts
- Calculate adequate number of replicates to ensure statistically robust data quality
- Identify appropriate biological samples to address specific research hypotheses
- Identify appropriate sampling time points to capture ‘omic response
- Over 20 years experience with laboratory information management systems (LIMS).
- SGS AXYS tracks samples from shipment to data output.
- SGS AXYS’ electronic data deliverables (EDDs) provide an intuitive, user friendly format for clients to easily access and interrogate their data.
- Bioinformatics support is available for complex datasets.
- Detection and quantification limits explicitly defined for all targets; statistically robust options for handling non-detects.